burkeAMC

Re: So you want to be a slideways

Postby burkeAMC » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:35 pm

consider the bloody cunt disposed of
Brz~wee

Postby Brz~wee » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:09 pm

LMMFAO ^^^

I'm poking around the forum now via laptop (way "more gooder" than via phone)

I don't wanna be the noob that starts threads for no reason (your welcome!) lol

So I want to see if I gots the chops to do the drift. I have never purposely street drifted and I definitely do not condone it. Set up a brz/frs meet and ride and 1 character decided to spoil a good thing by trying drifto in a full parking lot in PA (1/2 way mark of our run)Needless to say I was not comfortable with that shenanigans I know the pa laws and they will impound so I hauled out as did the others but needless to say he could have ruined it for all of us and it has made my conviction to keep it on the track stronger. (thanks f-tard)

Setting up that first official MD meet was sweet and I had fun with most I met and I think I could get some of them down with slideways (minus the toolbag!) But I do like the fact there has to be a sponsor and voting in involved. Weeds out the garbage imo.

I don't know where to start to even get into this so feel free to pm me with ideas.
I will do my best to make meets I just need to know when and where so give a girl some direction here!

Thanks ya'll!
Rhi
Yoshi
Site Admin

Postby Yoshi » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:39 pm

Hey Rhi, This thread for those who want to be in the main slideways crew itself. Not just the forum. There's about 8 or so of us that run the forum, organize stuff, and help the community. One of the ways is that we have been putting on the ODS drift events. So you don't have to be in this group to come to one of our events. This is to be one of the inner inner group.
Brz~wee

Postby Brz~wee » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:46 pm

Yoshi wrote:Hey Rhi, This thread for those who want to be in the main slideways crew itself. Not just the forum. There's about 8 or so of us that run the forum, organize stuff, and help the community. One of the ways is that we have been putting on the ODS drift events. So you don't have to be in this group to come to one of our events. This is to be one of the inner inner group.

tried not to be "that noob" <~FAILED! good thing I die my hairs blonde!

lol thanks yoshi!
Yoshi
Site Admin

Postby Yoshi » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:41 pm

all good. shit happens son!

Return to “General”