Any Info about drift events.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
2015 University of Maryland Spring Meet for Charity
hosted by College Park Tuning
- • Thousands of different cars
• Dyno Pulls
• Live DJ
University of Maryland College Park - Lots 1 and Z
Directions to UMD Lots 1 and Z Layout of the meet
*Expect heavy traffic, we will be trying to move people in/out of the meet as quickly as possible*
Sunday, April 19th, 2015
10:00AM - 4:00PM
UMD food truck will be selling burgers, hot dogs, french fries, and bottled beverages.
Private tailgating is allowed, but public distribution is not. Be Respectful and pick up after yourselves.
• $80 for 2 - 3 baseline pulls w/ A/F and printout. FWD or RWD only
• If you are interested in dynoing your car, please send an email to email@example.com or follow this Dyno Signup. We are trying to have people pre-register for the dyno.
The people have spoken and if you want to reserve space for your club or group you need to contact us ASAP and give us an accurate head count by April 14th. We require the entrance fee of $5 per car paid in advance when reserving spaces, but we ensure that clubs get a set amount of spaces together and we will give those clubs priority admittance.
Clubs must arrive in a single group and by 10:30am or their spots will be forfeited
1. Be respectful of other peoples cars. Please do not touch a persons car without their consent
2. No alcohol
3. No scandalous attire (this is a family event)
4. Chairs are permitted everywhere but no taking up parking spaces with them
5. No saving spaces (group or forum contacts us before hand at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to organize rolling in as a group and have a select number of spots reserved)
6. No burnouts or anything stupid. Police will be at the event and cameras are rolling 24/7 at UMD
If any shops want to sponsor this event and have space just email us @ Collegeparktuning@gmail.com
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests