Hey all!

New? Tell us about yourself. Who is into drifting? TELL US!
HerNameIsSway

Hey all!

Postby HerNameIsSway » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:40 pm

ODS is shutting down next month so come to the last event on 11/10!
Sway is like a race horse; if you push it sometimes, it's ok, but if you are hard on it all the time, then it's going to break its ankle and then you will have to shoot it.
Brz~wee

Re: Hey all!

Postby Brz~wee » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:21 pm

HerNameIsSway wrote:ODS is shutting down next month so come to the last event on 11/10!

WOW! hmmm.....gonna have to fake my own death to get out of work on a sat....hrmmm lemme see what I can do!
dajemma

Postby dajemma » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:00 am

welcome!
Brz~wee

Postby Brz~wee » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:08 am

dajemma wrote:welcome!

TY!
ivantheterribl3

Postby ivantheterribl3 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:10 am

Cool car. Now for wheels that don't suck and coilovers :D

I have hated those wheels from day 1 lol. Drifting is a dangerous addiction. Tread carefully
Brz~wee

Hey all!

Postby Brz~wee » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:04 am

ivantheterribl3 wrote:Cool car. Now for wheels that don't suck and coilovers :D

I have hated those wheels from day 1 lol. Drifting is a dangerous addiction. Tread carefully

Baby steps for me, baby steps.

Mine was in the shop for a total 3.5 weeks the week after I got her so I'm prob gonna wait til spring to mod and get better tires and such. I see fun snowy parking lots in the future for the shit tires I haz now
Brz~wee

Postby Brz~wee » Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:40 pm

drift car purchase fail! I never did get to scooping up that e30 my friend found, but he did get his hands on an old e86. My schedule work wouldn't allow me to make it out to track days anyways so I am all butt hurt about it. I did some retail therapy and spent my drift money on my new car so not all hope is lost. I do want to thank Yoshi for all the help and for the others that were hella nice. If I do get to make it down for events I will as a spectator of corse. I may be in VA this or next sun/mon. Someone around there is interested in similar ft86 mods I have so I want to try to meet up with him to check out mine. If anyone else wants to meet up let me know. He said he'd be around the Chantilly or Tysons corner area.
Yoshi
Site Admin

Postby Yoshi » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:55 am

you missed today's drift event! If you have couple grand lying around I'd sell you my spare E30. Got a newer M3 motor in it. 250whp with 2700lbs!
Flat black vw

Postby Flat black vw » Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:15 am

Brz~wee wrote:drift car purchase fail! I never did get to scooping up that e30 my friend found, but he did get his hands on an old e86. My schedule work wouldn't allow me to make it out to track days anyways so I am all butt hurt about it. I did some retail therapy and spent my drift money on my new car so not all hope is lost. I do want to thank Yoshi for all the help and for the others that were hella nice. If I do get to make it down for events I will as a spectator of corse. I may be in VA this or next sun/mon. Someone around there is interested in similar ft86 mods I have so I want to try to meet up with him to check out mine. If anyone else wants to meet up let me know. He said he'd be around the Chantilly or Tysons corner area.

Cool so I may get to hear the UEL header then??!

In case you didn't notice i'm the one who wanted to hear the header on ft86club
Brz~wee

Hey all!

Postby Brz~wee » Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:25 pm

Awh hell yeah! Ill be at the 86 meet at pure automotive April 27th. I took off work for that so you can hear mine and maybe even ride in it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Introductions”