100 DOD after thread

Info and links about/to Drift Nirvana
trackstar

Re: 100 DOD after thread

Postby trackstar » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:09 am

yes, i had the same experience, went out and came back to find my stuff swarming with vw kids, it didnt even seem like they were paying attention to the drift action, they all just parked together and took pictures of their cars and hung out next to them. take that stuff to the sheetz down the street or something, we are actually here for a purpose
HerNameIsSway

Postby HerNameIsSway » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:14 am

The problem is, we cant really kick the hard parkers out, Summit Point just made $10 from every hard parker that showed up, we just have to move them to the back.
Sway is like a race horse; if you push it sometimes, it's ok, but if you are hard on it all the time, then it's going to break its ankle and then you will have to shoot it.
TougeAttackSid
Slideways VIP

Postby TougeAttackSid » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:28 am

here are the 3 fucktards that parked right where my stuff was. and yes. that's my car in the background where i had to change tires real quick cuz the owners were NOWHERE to be found. if anyone knows them, please tell me so i can smack the shit outta them.

i mean, can we put up a poster on paddock etiquette? cuz im pretty sure the area that has a ton of spare tires + rims + tools means that there is a drifter that will be coming back and changing tires shortly. i'd understand if it was something like the UMD meet, but this is where people are actually doing something with their cars. if you want a hardparkers gathering, you're at the wrong place. go park next to teh skidpad....er wait...
ivantheterribl3

Postby ivantheterribl3 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:44 am

Haha those fuckin clowns. Sway has a point tho. That's mo' money for summit. Just gotta herd em better in the future
TougeAttackSid
Slideways VIP

Postby TougeAttackSid » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:47 am

true that. *sigh* enough raging. Ivan: you were very solid in your drifting! MUCHO props to you. when i took breaks, i would stop and watch and you were one of the faves to watch :D Especially since someone else has an SR w/ coilovers <3
kas14slider

Postby kas14slider » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:09 am

Hey guys, my name is Alex. I came up with some friends from State College, PA. 100 drifters was my first event at a legit track. It was so much fun. Drift Nirvana puts on sick events. I wanted to make it to last year's DOD but I was out of the country. I will definitely come to next year's 100 DOD and to more drift Nirvana events if I can afford it.
crzsteveo

Postby crzsteveo » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:09 pm

^^why wait till next year. come out to the next one!!

were you that green candy, sparkly s14? if so shit was dope!
TongWoo

Postby TongWoo » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:12 pm

kas14slider wrote:Hey guys, my name is Alex. I came up with some friends from State College, PA. 100 drifters was my first event at a legit track. It was so much fun. Drift Nirvana puts on sick events. I wanted to make it to last year's DOD but I was out of the country. I will definitely come to next year's 100 DOD and to more drift Nirvana events if I can afford it.

Yeah man, I love your car. So sick. You were killin it!
kas14slider

Postby kas14slider » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:06 pm

crzsteveo wrote:^^why wait till next year. come out to the next one!!

were you that green candy, sparkly s14? if so shit was dope!

Yeah, that was me. Thanks. I really enjoyed this event. So many awesome cars and awesome drivers. And all those tracks in one place makes it feel like you are at an American version of Ebisu.
DriftU4ic

Postby DriftU4ic » Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:44 pm

kas14slider, good to see you out there and glad to see you made it to the boards. Welcome.

Now about the etiquette, we have been talking about a hand out with a map to show the hard parkers where to park but that hasn't been printed yet.

Return to “Drift Nirvana”