DN Scores from HF posted

Info and links about/to Drift Nirvana
Yoshi
Site Admin

DN Scores from HF posted

Postby Yoshi » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:35 pm

http://www.slidewaysonline.com/DNG/Even ... EventID=24

66 sign ups. 50 non skid pad drivers. only 24 entrants to the comp. I'm kinda sad. I think many people are too scared they will suck. I'm happy I saw so many enthusiastic people though. It's really hard to score jefferson as I can't really see the first corner. I just go by hearing their tires before I see them lol. Sam Mosher surprised me. Never heard of the guy before and he rapes the course first try.

Also, the front line guy kept saying "don't score" for some people. HA! why would I do that?

As always, suggestions and ideas to make DNDB better are always appreciated and welcomed.
HerNameIsSway

DN Scores from HF posted

Postby HerNameIsSway » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:09 pm

I didn't make the list?
Sway is like a race horse; if you push it sometimes, it's ok, but if you are hard on it all the time, then it's going to break its ankle and then you will have to shoot it.
Yoshi
Site Admin

Re: DN Scores from HF posted

Postby Yoshi » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:23 pm

You sir, are a Tier 1 driver. Thus, you only score points at tandem comps. You/alex/david did not get points since we had no tandem comp. But don't worry, from here on out, there will always be a tandem comp. Even if it's just you. In which case, you'd win first second AND third.
Drift1JZS13

Postby Drift1JZS13 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:20 pm

Hey can you change my name in the DNDB to Kurt Maisel instead of Durt. It would be much appreaciated :D
Yoshi
Site Admin

Postby Yoshi » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:27 pm

hehe sorry Kurt. Sometimes the handwriting is hard to see. It goes through 2 hands before it gets to me. Should be fixed meow! Good job out there btw!
Drift1JZS13

Postby Drift1JZS13 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:42 pm

Its cool it was actually pretty amusing. DN was a good time though even with the limtied track space.
Yoshi
Site Admin

Postby Yoshi » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:29 pm

Come back for shenandoah. Its 3 tracks of awesome.
quakerboi

Postby quakerboi » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:00 pm

Next time I will make sure to do both comp runs, and listen in the meetings. Your advice helped out yoshi. I'm just going to have to practice more. 11th isn't to shabby for my first comp run
One wrecked to shit s13
Yoshi
Site Admin

Postby Yoshi » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:08 pm

well you're better than 11th. I need to split it between Tier 2 and 3. Right now the scores are merged for everyone.
HerNameIsSway

DN Scores from HF posted

Postby HerNameIsSway » Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:58 am

Yoshi wrote:You sir, are a Tier 1 driver. Thus, you only score points at tandem comps. You/alex/david did not get points since we had no tandem comp. But don't worry, from here on out, there will always be a tandem comp. Even if it's just you. In which case, you'd win first second AND third.

Ok cool. I just want to be able to watch my progress. If I still continue to suck, then I would know to sell my car and find another hobby.
Sway is like a race horse; if you push it sometimes, it's ok, but if you are hard on it all the time, then it's going to break its ankle and then you will have to shoot it.

Return to “Drift Nirvana”