17' tires and full set of s14 se wheels

Buy and sell stuff here. SW has no responsibility for what happens if you buy/sell stuff here. At all.
denkiman

17' tires and full set of s14 se wheels

Postby denkiman » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:03 am

hello all, it's going to be a weekend full of drifting with drift valley/usdrift/drift nirvana. WHO NEEDS TIRES

I've got a full set of michelin pilot sport HS's i think (the directional ones) and a pair of the pilot sport comforts. all 225/45/17's, in good shape, HS's i think have about 6/32 and the comforts have around 6/32 as well. One of the HS's has a plug, but it held air fine when they were on wheels.

other 2 aren't pictured but they are in the same condition $100 for the set

$60 for the pair

I also have a full set of 5 lug s14 wheels with tires, 2 of which are brand new Nexen 5000's, just been sitting for a few months. not in a rush to sell these but just wondering if anyone wants them asap. they have been properly balanced as well. $200

my end goal is to get rid of all of this stuff before the end of the week. if there is anyone out there willing to buy everything as a whole (SE wheels and all tires) i would prefer that and we can work out a deal. text works best but i'll try my best to be on here as often as i can

2o2431723five

Return to “Classifieds”